Monday, March 26, 2007

MSN emotions

Hello,
I know that most of the ppl nowadays use msn and it is good to customize you msn with some emotions, not considering the basic ones.
Here are the emotions I regularly use - I call them - basic msn emotions pack :)...
I have around 200 emotions, but these are the ones I most like. I recently wanted to back up my emotions (because I needed them transferred on my other pc, so I wrote msn support and they told me how to do the back up-I'll write some other day for backing up your msn data)...
Well, without further ado, here are the emotions
You can download them on like this:
Right click - save picture as or save image as (depending on the browser you're using) and save the image on your PC. Then add the gif animation on your msn by doing this: go to: tools -> emotions -> create, then select the downloaded gif animation and type the keyboard shortcut for your emotion. The emotions here are named the same as the keyboard shortcuts I use (but those are Macedonian ones :P), in the brackets I type the English translation :D


AA (surprised)


CRY


CY (see ya)

Emi (hm...)



Frik (freak)


HAHA


HELLO


HI


KISS


KRS (party)


LEE (what?)


LUD (crazy)


OPA (yeah!)


PIC


PUS (smoke)


SCARY


SPAM


STOP


XE (this is the one I like the most)


YEE


aaaa


bye


ciao


Danke (thank you)


Deksi (where are you?)


drka (masturbate)


:: (I use it to display the progressive smile)


hh (shake it baby)


ujee (dance)


kiki


lovejob (I am sometimes like this-mostly when I chat with more than 5 ppl)


hmmmm (no shit, sherlok)


nene (no, no)


odam (go, going)


opay


pappa

puseram (hm... can't think up a translation for this one :P)


rlol (rolling laugh)


samaram (slap)

bolen (sick)


stivi (cool cat)


tupcis (feel the beat)


uje (yeah baby!)


Tell me what you think :). aint' they cool or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER e.Pozdravce od mene